All listed return policy items are stated in addition to/conjunction with your legal rights as an Australian purchasing consumer.
We accept product returns for either a full refund OR replacement if they meet any of the following conditions:
- Incorrect Order Received: If the products you have received are inherently different from the products you have ordered (incorrect branding, wrong pad shape, note flags when you ordered sticky notes, etc.)
- Product is Faulty or Defective Upon Arrival: If a product does not function as it should and is considered faulty or defective, your order will be either replaced (depending on availability) or refunded.
- Damage From The Delivery Process: Any damage rendered during the delivery process will be claimed on your behalf from the relevant courier service.
- Under Supply of Products: In the case of product under supply, you are asked to alert us to the error within two week's of your order's arrival so that we may supply additional units or refund you the difference.
In all cases, please ensure you contact your sale's team representative to alert them of your issue as soon as possible. Your contact will assist in the return or refund process to ensure that your problem is quickly and efficiently dealt with.
We do not accept product returns based on any of the following conditions:
- Late Delivery of Order: All best efforts are taken to ensure the timely dispatch of your order. However, delivery is arranged through third party courier services over which we have no control. As a result, actual delivery times can vary and we cannot guarantee exact delivery dates.
- Change of Mind: All custom sticky note prints cannot be reversed. This means once production begins with your approved artwork, no refunds or returns can be accepted based on a change of mind about the design or product.
- Product is Damaged Through Improper Use: Be it intentional or unintentional we cannot accept the return or refund of goods that have been damaged through improper or non-standard usage.